Keyword: Engraving machine
Guide: 12 Notes for Laser Engraving Machines Laser engraving machines are also a type of laser marking machine. In the use and maintenance, we need to master the method and careful maintenance, in order to make the machine more stable and play its role.
12 Notes for Laser Engraving Machines Laser engraving machines are also a type of laser marking machine. In the use and maintenance, we need to master the method and careful maintenance, in order to make the machine more stable and play its role.
1. The laser grounding machine's good grounding laser power supply and machine bed must have good grounding protection. The ground wire should be used with a dedicated ground wire of less than 4Ω. The necessity of grounding is:
(1) can guarantee the normal operation of the laser power supply,
(2) can extend the life of the laser tube,
(3) It can prevent the external machine from causing the machine tool to jump.
(4) Prevent high voltage discharge from accidentally causing circuit damage.
2. The cooling water of the laser engraving machine should be unblocked. Whether using tap water or circulating water pump, the water flow must be kept clear. The cooling water is taken away from the heat generated by the laser tube. The higher the water temperature, the lower the light output power (15-20 °C water temperature is better); when the water is broken, the tube end will burst due to heat accumulated in the laser cavity, and even the laser will be damaged. power supply. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the cooling water is unblocked at any time. When the water pipe has a hard fold (dead bend) or falls off, and the pump fails, it must be repaired in time to avoid power loss or even equipment damage.
3, cleaning and maintenance, good exhaust, clean the maintenance of the machine at any time, is a necessary condition for the normal operation of the machine. Imagine that people's joints are not flexible, and how do they act? By the same token, the machine guide rails are high-precision core components. Every work must be wiped clean after polishing, keeping the bearings clean and lubricated; each bearing should be oiled regularly, so that the drive can be flexible, the machining is accurate, and the service life of the machine is extended.
4. Ambient temperature and humidity The ambient temperature should be in the range of 5-35 °C. It is important to note that if used in an environment below freezing, it must be done:
(1) Prevent the circulating water in the laser tube from freezing, and the water must be completely discharged after the shutdown;
(2) When starting up, the laser current must be preheated for more than 5 minutes to work. In rainy days and humid environments, the laser power supply needs to be warmed up for a longer period of time. It is necessary to add high voltage after dehumidification to prevent high voltage circuit breakdown.
5. When the 'laser high voltage' button is used correctly, the laser power supply is in standby state. When it encounters 'manual light output' or computer misoperation, it will emit laser light and inadvertently hurt people. Therefore, every time you complete a job, such as discontinuous processing, you should turn off the 'laser high voltage' at any time (the laser current can not be turned off), and the operator is forbidden to leave when the machine is working, so as to avoid accidents, it is recommended that the continuous working time is less than 5 hours, you can rest for 30 minutes in the middle.
6, away from large power and strong vibration equipment sudden high-power interference, sometimes cause machine failure, although rare, but should be avoided. Therefore, such as large electric welders, giant electric mixers and large-scale power transmission and transformation equipment, etc., should be far away. Strong vibration equipment is self-evident, such as forging presses, vibrations caused by walking of close-range motor vehicles, etc. The obvious jitter of the ground is very unfavorable for precise engraving.
7, lightning protection attacks as long as the building lightning protection measures are reliable. The first section of this section, “Good Grounding” can also help to prevent lightning. Special recommendation: In areas where grid power is unstable (such as voltage fluctuations above 5%), please install a regulated power supply with a capacity of at least 3000W to prevent the voltage from suddenly fluctuating and burning the circuit or computer.
8. Maintain and control the stability of the PC. The control PC is mainly used for the control of the engraving device. In addition to installing the necessary graphic design software, please do not use the special machine. Because the computer is equipped with a network card and an anti-virus firewall, it will seriously affect the speed of the controller. Please do not install an anti-virus firewall on the control machine. If you need a network card for data communication, please disable the network card before starting the engraving machine.
9. Maintenance of the guide rail: During the movement of the guide rail, a large amount of dust is generated due to the material to be processed. Maintenance method: First wipe the original lubricating oil and dust on the guide rail with cotton cloth, wipe it clean, and then apply a layer of lubricating oil on the surface and side of the guide rail. Maintenance cycle: about a week.
10. Maintenance of the fan: After the fan is working for a period of time, a large amount of dust will accumulate in the fan and the exhaust pipe, and the dust will affect the exhaust efficiency of the fan, causing a large amount of smoke to be discharged. Maintenance method: Loosen the connection hose of the exhaust pipe and the fan, remove the exhaust pipe, and clean the dust from the exhaust pipe and the fan. Maintenance period: about one month.
11. Screw fastening: After the movement system has been working for a certain period of time, the screws at the joint of the movement will be loose. When the screw is loose, it will affect the smoothness of the mechanical movement. Maintenance method: Tighten the screws one by one with the supplied tool. Maintenance period: about one month.
12. Maintenance of the lens: After the machine is working for a period of time, the lens will adhere to the surface due to the working environment, which will reduce the reflectivity of the reflective lens and the transmittance of the lens, and ultimately affect the working power of the laser. Maintenance method: Gently wipe the lens surface in a clockwise direction with absorbent cotton and ethanol to remove dust. In short, the precautions of the laser engraving machine should be done frequently, so that our machine life and work efficiency can be greatly improved.
YONGDA is the leading manufacturer of cnc engraving machine for glass in india and related products.
Foshan YongShengDa Machinery Co.,Ltd.’s purpose is to create superior value for our customers, employees, communities and investors through the production, conversion, delivery and sale of energy and energy services.
If you are looking for best product, then here are some product like cnc vertical milling machine for sale, bridge saw for e granite free financing and bridge saw for e granite free financing in various styles which will surely meet your demand. Visit YONGDA Electromechanic to know more!
People are more likely to listen to an expert than just anyone off the street. So, while pack mentality is important, having a relevant expert speak to the effectiveness of a brand's product as YONGDA is essential to converting new consumers as well.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.