According to the different processing techniques, it can be divided into special-shaped products (including engraving, arc plate, hollow column, solid column, line, parquet, etc.), plate products (including large plates, specification plates, thin plates, etc.); The parts can be divided into indoor stone, outdoor stone; wall (facade) stone, ground stone; building stone (such as bridge pier), decorative stone (such as various decorative stone) and so on.
Chess pieces, French chess pieces, French side, large round side, 1/4 round side, double side, seaside, concave round side (crescent side), oblique side, groove side, chicken mouth side, double 1/4 round Side, duckbill, see the light side, oblique side + see the light side.
1. Wool: A stone that is directly separated from the mine and has irregular shapes.
2. Block material: It is made of wool material and has a hexagonal surface. It is used to process stone materials for facing stone.
3, the material stone: processed with the wool material of a certain size, used in the construction of stone.
4. Harbord: A plate with a certain thickness and a surface without any treatment cut by a circular saw, sand saw or frame saw.
5. Rough sheet: The surface is flat and rough with a relatively regular processing mark.
6. Ax plate: A rough plate made of an ax.
7. Hammering plate: A rough surface plate processed with a flower hammer.
8. Fire-burning plate: A rough-faced veneer made of the flame produced by using acetylene, oxygen or propane or petroleum liquefied gas as fuel.
9. Burning and adding water to the plate: a plate that is first fired and then impacted with water.
10. Water-flushing plate: The plate processed with water impact, the surface of the plate impacted by water is distributed with small holes and pits, and the natural color of the stone is basically presented.
11. Planer sheet: A rough sheet material processed by machine planing.
12, fine surface plate: smooth and smooth surface.
13. Mirror plate: The surface is flat and has a glossy surface.
14. Matte sheet: A sheet with a smooth surface and low luminosity.
15. Antique stone: The matte surface plate is made of a series of stone grinding brushes. Some antique stones are first fired and then polished with a series of abrasive brushes to matt.
16. Thin plate: A plate with a thickness of less than 15 mm.
17. Thick plate: A plate with a thickness greater than 20 mm.
18, ordinary type of plate: square or rectangular plate.
19. Shaped sheet: Non-square or non-rectangular sheet.
20, natural surface plate: the surface is twisted with tweezers or a hammer to form a sheet of a mountain watching.
21. Litchi noodle plate: A plate that is struck on the surface with a hammer shaped like a lychee.
22, longan sheet: use a hammer to cross-stitch the surface of the stone to form a sheet such as a longan.
23, blind stone: the surface is concave and convex, the plate is installed on the blind road.
24, machine cutting plate: the surface of the machine to cut out the traces of the sheet.
25. Mushroom surface plate: The surface is hammered with a chisel and a hammer to form a sheet of undulating mountain shape.
26. Pineapple noodle plate: A plate with a surface appearance such as pineapple skin.
27. Edging board: A plate that is ground into a geometric shape on one side of the board.
28. Countertop: The board used as a countertop in the decoration.
29, stair treads: used as a stepping board in the decoration.
30. Sandblasting board: Using corundum as an auxiliary material, the surface of the stone is sprayed into a matte surface under a certain pressure.
31. Engraving board: The surface of the stone is engraved with a variety of patterns.
32. Slotting: Open pits of a certain depth and width on the board.
33. Chicken mouth: Open a 5*5mm L-shaped notch on the edge of the board.
34. Bottom: The process of cutting a certain angle on the bottom surface of the thickness in the direction of the length (or width) of the sheet.
35. Kneading: The process of cutting a certain angle on the upper surface of the thickness direction of the long (or wide) side of the sheet.
36. Small rounded edge: R is less than 10 mm of 1/4 rounded edge.
37, large round side: R is greater than 10mm 1/4 round side.
38, small oblique side: oblique length less than 14mm oblique.
39. Large oblique side: oblique side with an oblique length greater than 14 mm.
40. Seaside skirt: It is composed of two vertical sides and around the edge of less than 1/4 in the middle.
41. See the edge of the light: the two adjacent sides are polished at 80 degrees or more.
42. French side: It is composed of a small straight side and a 1/4 round side.
43, chess pieces: semi-circular sides.
44. French chess piece side: It is composed of a small straight side and a 1/2 round side.
45. Two-level French side: It is composed of two small straight sides and a 1/2 round side in the middle. Or a combination of two French sides.
46. Two-level chess pieces: Two semi-circular sides are connected by two 1/4 round edges.
47. Duckbill: It is shaped like a duckbill.
48. Light body column: column without other processing on the surface of the column.
49. Conical column: The prime line on the surface of the column is extended to the intersecting column.
50. Cylinder: The plain lines on the surface of the column are parallel columns.
51. Elliptical column: a column having an elliptical cross-section.
52. Spindle column: A column having a cross-sectional shape such as a spindle.
53. Roman column: The column on the surface of the column has a Roman trough.
54. Plum blossom column: The cross-sectional shape is a plum-shaped column.
55. New column: A column with a cross-sectional shape of a thread.
56. Multi-color column: A column made of a variety of stone bonding.
57. Stigma (column top): The part installed at the top of the column.
58. Column waist: The part that is installed at the waist position of the column body.
59. Column seat: The part installed at the bottom of the column.
60. Handle: A small cylinder that is mounted on the door and acts as a sliding door.
61. A square column and a column having a rectangular cross-section.
62. Arc plate: A curved plate with a certain radius and arc length, which can be composed of a cylinder, an elliptical column or other cylinders.
63. Straight line: A flower line whose extended trajectory is a straight line.
64. Curved line: The extended track is the curve of the curve.
65. Plane straight flower line: the decorative surface is a flat straight flower line.
66. Step straight flower line: The straight line of the decorative surface is the step.
67. Arc straight flower line: The straight line with the cross-sectional shape of the arc.
68. Composite straight flower line: The cross-sectional shape is a straight flower line composed of a plurality of arcs or steps.
69. Ceiling line: The flower line installed at the position of the Qitian shed.
70, waistline: installed on the wall roughly waist
71. Foot line: The flower line installed at the ground.
72. Corner line: A line used for wall corners or pillar buckles.
73. Door line: A line that forms a door arch at the door.
74. Handrail line: used as a line for handrails.
75, railing line: used as a railing line.
76. Eaves line: the lines installed at the eaves.
77. Window cover: A line that forms a window arch at the window.
1，There is no configuration equipment;
2，Whether the equipment is well developed and utilized;
3，Have a good research, understanding, and grasp of all kinds of stone materials of processed products (because stone processing is resource-oriented, coupled with their natural attributes, the "holding" of raw materials is very important, and grasp the method, Most come from experience accumulation);
4，Also crucial. When it comes to the need to process a variety of new stone products that are difficult to process, it is often necessary for the processing plant to concentrate on various interdisciplinary and interdisciplinary technical personnel to jointly conduct product development and technical public relations. The company's talent and resource reserves put forward higher requirements.
FOSHAN YONGSHENGDA MACHINERY CO., LTD. has been developing waterjets since 2000. It has been a pioneer in innovation for 18 years and has so far accounted for 40% of the domestic market. Its annual production and sales volume has led the country. So far, it has sold more than 40,000 waterjets and stone machinery is in the top three of the waterjet industry in China. Customer satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.
— END —
YONGDA, Do my best to you!
Service Hotline: +86-757-82710982
Address: Nanzhuang, Chancheng District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
No. 70, Xinyuan Second Road, Geely High-tech Industrial Park