The engraving machine is mostly used for processing business, and the powder and dust generated by the processing are more. Therefore, pay attention to the maintenance of the engraving machine and maintenance of the engraving machine. In use, care should be taken to keep the screws, guides and other components clean and lubricated, to clean the dust and fuel the transmission parts in time; it is gratifying that the Yongda engraving machine has perfected the waterproof and dustproof system to avoid water and broken. Foreign matter such as stone enters the guide rail slider, and the automatic lubrication system is used to inject the lubricant by itself to ensure long-term lubrication of the guide rail slider. However, the operator of the engraving machine should clean and refuel in time, and it is strictly forbidden to plug in and out.
The engraving machine has a wide range of engraving software available. Such as Yongda software developed for the engraving machine, etc., in order to meet your engraving requirements, please use the correct operating software.
The machining accuracy is also important in addition to the engraving machine. In order to ensure the accuracy of the processing, please pay attention to the rationality of the processing technology. Stone Research Institute (micro signal stone5A)
The machining accuracy is affected by the manufacturing process and the accuracy of the tool itself. Therefore, select the tool that is suitable for machining during machining.
The proficiency and responsibility of the operators also have a great impact on the machining accuracy. The customer's operation requires a technical secondary school or above, and has a proficient computer operation basis. In the training process, it is mainly necessary to master different engraving speeds for different materials and use different tools. This often requires the accumulation of experience. Mastering well is good for extending the life of machines and tools.
1. Before starting the stone engraving machine, first, make sure that all connections between the machine and the computer are normal, then turn on the machine power and computer power. After the system is started, enter the NCStudio CNC system.
2. Select the "Return to machine origin" menu after opening the control system. The machine will automatically return to the machine origin and correct the system coordinate system. In some cases, after the normal shutdown as above, the power is turned back on and the last operation is continued, and the user does not have to perform a mechanical reset operation. The NCStudio system saves the current coordinate information when it exits normally. In addition, if the user confirms that the current location is correct, you can not do this.
3. Before processing, the user usually loads the required machining program. Otherwise, some functions related to automatic machining are invalid. Selecting the "Open (F)|Open (O)..." menu will bring up the Windows standard file operation dialog, from which you can select the drive, path, and file name where you want to open the file. After clicking the "Open" button, the machining program is loaded into the system.
4. Determine the workpiece origin, manually move the X and Y directions of the stone engraving machine to the desired origin position on the workpiece, select the "Set the current point as the workpiece origin" menu, or set the coordinate value of the current position in the coordinate window. Cleared, so that when the machining program is executed, the current position is used as the starting point for machining.
1. Stone engraving machine acrylic cutting processing, it is recommended to use a single-blade spiral milling cutter. It is characterized by smokeless and odorless processing, fast speed, high efficiency, no sticking, real environmental protection, and its special manufacturing process guarantees that processing acrylic does not explode. Mouth, very fine knife pattern (even without the knife), the surface is smooth and flat. The surface needs to be frosted. It is recommended to use a double-edged three-blade spiral milling cutter.
2. Stone engraving machine MDF cutting processing, it is recommended to use double-blade large chip spiral milling cutter, which has two high-capacity chip flutes, double-edged design, which has good chip removal function and achieves good performance. Tool balance, when processing a high-density board, it does not black, does not wear a cigarette, and has a long service life.
3. For the engraving of aluminum engraving machine, it is recommended to use a single-blade special aluminum milling cutter. It does not stick to the knife during processing, and it has high speed and high efficiency.
4. There is no burr cutting on the upper part of the stone engraving machine. It is recommended to use a single-blade, double-edged upper and lower cutting cutter.
5. Stone engraving machine metal engraving processing, it is recommended to use a single-blade, double-edged straight groove flat-bottomed knife.
6. Stone engraving machine 3D engraving knives, high concentricity, sharp edge, can do precision 3D engraving processing.
7. Stone engraving machine high-density board, solid wood is recommended to use a prismatic milling cutter.
8. Stone engraving machine multi-layer board, plywood processing, it is recommended to use double-blade straight slot milling cutter.
9. Stone engraving machine precision small relief processing, it is recommended to use round bottom carving knife.
10. Stone engraving machine cork, MDF, native wood, PVC, acrylic large deep relief processing, it is recommended to use single-blade spiral ball end milling cutter.
11. The use efficiency of the cutting knife under the stone engraving machine, the upper surface of the processed product is free of burrs, and the board is not warped during processing.
12. Stone engraving machine metal mold processing milling cutter, it is recommended to use a tungsten steel milling cutter, the surface is plated with purple-black and hard titanium.
13. Stone engraving machine Acrylic mirror engraving processing is recommended to use diamond engraving knives.
14. Stone engraving machine rough processing particle board and other recommended multi-strip milling cutter.
With the wide application of stone engraving machines, more and more people who are just beginning to understand the CNC stone engraving machine most often ask: "How about the speed of engraving, how long does it take to engrave a square?"
There are many factors in the speed of engraving. The first thing that can't be set is the configuration of the machine itself, the power of the finishing. There is also the skillful mastery of the technology and the choice of tools. However, the Yongda engraving machine has a rotation speed of 30,000 rpm for 1 minute, and the average time for engraving 1 square meter is about 30 minutes.
1. Theoretical basis: The training work must start from the theoretical training work, and the operators must conduct practical operation training under the condition that the theoretical assessment is passed. If the theoretical training is not passed, it is absolutely impossible to conduct operational training.
2, the use of stone engraving machine tools: After the theoretical training, the tool training must be carried out. Operators must be aware of common tools, engraving motor speeds, travel speeds, precautions, etc. Operators must be familiar with the application of the tool.
3, the application range of stone: operators must be familiar with the application range of various materials, familiar with different materials, different thicknesses, different finished products and so on. Familiar with the different engraving methods of different materials.
4. Operation of various software of stone engraving machine: After the above training, software training can be carried out. Software training is mainly concentrated in the field of user applications; software requirements are various types of software layout, various operations, path generation, and the ability to quickly find path errors.
It is inevitable that the engraving machine will malfunction during the process of use. It is very necessary to understand the analysis and solutions of some common faults. Here we mainly introduce the solutions to the common five types of faults.
Overtravel alarm, indicating that the machine has reached the limit during operation, please check the following steps:
1. Is the designed graphics size beyond the processing range?
2. Check if the motor shaft and screw connection line are loose. If so, tighten the screws.
3. Are the machine and computer properly grounded?
4. Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the software limit value range.
When over traveling, all motion axes are automatically set in the jog state. As long as the manual direction key is pressed, the connection motion state is restored whenever the machine leaves the limit position (ie, it is out of the overtravel point switch). Pay attention to the movement when moving the table. The direction must be far from the limit position; the software limit alarm needs to clear XYZ in the coordinate setting.
1. Repeated machining accuracy is not enough, check according to the second item of the first article.
2. The computer is running, the machine does not move, check if the connection between the computer control card and the electrical box is loose. If it is, tighten it and tighten the fixing screws.
3. The machine can't find the signal when it returns to the machine origin, and checks according to Article 2. The proximity switch at the mechanical origin is out of order.
1. Do not output, please check if the computer and control box are connected.
2. Open the space in the settings of the engraving manager is full, delete the files that are not used in the manager.
3. Whether the signal line wiring is loose, carefully check whether each line is connected.
1. Is the screw of each part loose?
2. Check if the path you are handling is correct.
3, whether the file is too large, the computer handles the error.
4, increase or decrease the spindle speed to adapt to different materials (generally 8000-24000)
5. Loosen the knife chuck, clamp the knife in one direction, and put the knife in the right direction to avoid the engraving object is not smooth.
6. Check if the tool is damaged, replace it with a new one, and re-engraving.
1. The continuous operation time of the stone engraving machine is less than 10 hours per day to ensure the cleaning of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump. The water-cooled spindle motor must not be dehydrated. The cooling water should be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high and the circulating water as much as possible. , you can change the large capacity water tank. (Note: Yongda engraving machine adopts the oil-cooled cooling method. It does not cause the spindle to burn out due to excessive circulating water temperature and does not need to be equipped with a large-capacity water tank. Therefore, Yongda engraving machine can maintain 24 hours of uninterrupted operation and reach capacity. maximize)
2, stone carving machine every time the machine is used, pay attention to cleaning, be sure to clean the dust on the platform and transmission system, regular (weekly) lubrication of the transmission system (X.Y.Z three-axis).
3. If the stone engraving machine is not used for a long time, it should be refueled regularly (weekly) to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. The stone engraving machine regularly cleans the dust inside the electrical box according to the usage conditions and checks whether the screw of the terminal is loose to ensure the safe and reliable use of the circuit.
5, stone engraving machine regularly (according to the use of conditions) check whether the screws of the various parts of the machine are loose.
FOSHAN YONGSHENGDA MACHINERY CO., LTD. has been developing waterjets since 2000. It has been a pioneer in innovation for 18 years and has so far accounted for 40% of the domestic market. Its annual production and sales volume has led the country. So far, it has sold more than 40,000 waterjets and is in the top three of the waterjet industry in China. Customer satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.
— END —
YONGDA, Do my best to you!
Service Hotline: +86-757-82710982
Address: Nanzhuang, Chancheng District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
No. 70, Xinyuan Second Road, Geely High-tech Industrial Park